It’s my mission in life to help individuals’ gain awareness to where they might be stuck. Ultimately, empowering individuals’ to authentically life their best life. How do you gain awareness to where you might be stuck? To put it simply, we gain a lot of limiting beliefs about ourselves and our abilities throughout our lives. These limiting beliefs create mental blocks that hold us back from ever reaching our full potential. I’m a life learner with ongoing dedication to researching psychology and neuroscience and implementing techniques using a formula to help individuals’ to remove these blocks it became clear upon seeing so many lives change that this would become my life’s purpose.
I went on to design a program using the latest cutting edge technology based on science and psychology and that could be accessible to everyone. Everyone deserves to know what it feels like to live free from life’s limitations. As a result I have helped individuals’ to feel more confident, focused and drawing abundance to their lives! This all happens by letting go of limiting beliefs (that no longer serve) and replacing them with new positive beliefs.
Most people have learned how to survive, but few people have ever learned how to live authentically. It’s my goal to empower you to live your BEST LIFE!
Colleen’s approach is always calm and grounded focusing on the concerns that are a priority to you. In general Colleen has a collaborative, strengths-based therapeutic approach in which you are treated with respect and compassion. Colleen also utilizes Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (MBCT). Colleen’s clients’ often describe her as non-judgmental, compassionate, motivating, practical, humorous ultimately, empowering you to authentically live your best life. Colleen believes when appropriate that humor has an important place in therapy and she uses it often. Colleen uses her background and professional training as a psychotherapist, EMDR specialist, community mental health educator and motivational speaker that provides her with the unique opportunity to assist you in accessing their internal resources and unique strengths to respond to and work through difficult or traumatic experiences.
Colleen’s professional training and personal experiences allow her to offer a non-judgmental environment, sensitive and intuitive insight, solid therapeutic skills, she gives you the tools to guide you to finding solutions that are important to you. Colleen understands that some of the issues people bring to therapy may be deeply private, difficult to talk about, embarrassing, or painful. Colleen has worked with people on many difficult issues and aim to provide a safe space for you to talk about your concerns.
Colleen can help you:
- Gain a sense of empowerment in your ability to face challenges directly and constructively
- Find solutions for you, your family & workplace conflicts
- Improve communication at home
- Feel more in control of your emotions, behavior, and decisions by learning to manage
- stress, anxiety and moods
- Cope with grief and loss
- Resolve trauma and past hurts
- End loneliness
- Develop the skills and resilience necessary to face future challenges with strength, flexibility, and grace
- Increase confidence and self-esteem
- Become more comfortable and satisfied with yourself and your relationships
- Be the parent and family member you prefer to be
- Embrace more joy, laughter, and humor in your life
M.S. in Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, California State University Fullerton
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Clinical Member of California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, (CAMFT)
- Clinical Member Orange County Chapter of Marriage and Family Therapists,
- Clinical Member of Counseling California of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Clinical Member of Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, EMDR International Association, (EMDRIA)
- Clinical Member Orange County Chapter International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals, (IAEDP)
- Clinical Member of Dialectical Behavior National Certification and Accreditation Association, (DBTNCAA)
Call Today: +1.949.397.6345 or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Colleen Voronel’s services are supportive of diversity, including cultural and racial diversity, gender diversity and sexual diversity. I offer a positive space for all individuals’ and their family.
Under Licensed Supervision a program of IAS Institute Of Advanced Studies A 501 (c)(3) Non-profit and charitable corporation.